The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

Can't find the Taproot album...
5 instock at time of post

2 at time of post

I have the album, it's the Pensive Pop EP I'm looking for and they were sold out before I got there. I've tried my usual US stores that I know ship to Canada and have looked up damn near any record store I know IN Canada and haven't found it yet.

I have the album, it's the Pensive Pop EP I'm looking for and they were sold out before I got there. I've tried my usual US stores that I know ship to Canada and have looked up damn near any record store I know IN Canada and haven't found it yet.

Shit, I saw one at Aux33 Tours this morning. Would have texted you if I had know you were still looking. They even had a tricky for @Mather. Both are gone now.

Going to go check my local Sunrise records later. They often have some very surprising stock left after RSD (I think people often forget to check it out and go to the better locals in Ottawa). I'll pick it up if I see it.

I'm still looking for the jazz Dispensary if anyone sees it in Canada. The Scott Weiland too, but I think that one is delayed to early may if I interpret what I saw online correctly.

I'm still looking for the jazz Dispensary if anyone sees it in Canada. The Scott Weiland too, but I think that one is delayed to early may if I interpret what I saw online correctly.

Damn! TAZ had the Dispensary earlier but looks like it's gone now .

Damn! TAZ had the Dispensary earlier but looks like it's gone now .

The Jazz Dispensary have this tendency of popping up for me after RSD when I least expect it. Though that didn't happen for the Super Skunk from the last one (still looking for that one, at a reasonable price, which is probably not going to happen but who knows).

Shit! I'm sorry I forgot you had posted this in my scramble with the kids. They still had at least 2 an hour before close at my local but I didn't see the price. I'll try and steal away to have another look tomorrow if you're still looking - if you can let me know by 1pm your time whether you're still looking, they open an hour later.

it's OOS everywhere so if you're not too busy to check if by some miracle your local still has a copy, please do! in the meantime, I'll be looking for Pensive Pop online

5 instock at time of post
Thank you friendo!

I read this title as Taylor Swift broke up like a band would break up and was like what? lol

Nothing huge in demand here but some interesting titles -https://www.wannahearitstore.com/shop/record-store-day/4

The Jazz Dispensary have this tendency of popping up for me after RSD when I least expect it. Though that didn't happen for the Super Skunk from the last one (still looking for that one, at a reasonable price, which is probably not going to happen but who knows).

I don't know if they ship to Canada but worth checking?

Yes to Canada but a $10 vinyl packing surcharge on top of the $15 shipping is weird.

They are not taking orders for shipping until 6:30 (it will let you I start the checkout process but you can't add shipping, it looks like they probably don't ship to CAN): KIAH,AMYTHYST PENSIVE POP (EP) (RSD23)(ETCHED B-SIDE))

don't know if they ship to CAN tho.

NO Canada

Thanks y'all

Back