The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

Has anyone seen Nuggets anywhere?

I was able to find the Warren Zevon at 10,000hz records if anyone was looking.
I've been scouring looking for Nuggets but no luck so far. A bit surprised, honestly. Maybe as things open up today some will pop up, but I may need to take a break and engage with my family here soon.

Has anyone seen Nuggets anywhere?

I was able to find the Warren Zevon at 10,000hz records if anyone was looking.
If you and @CroutonBoy want the Nuggets box, I can check my local here in NC when they open at 11AM EST. They had many yesterday, though I think their price may have been a few dollars more than MSRP. I would need a definite confirmation of payment though, since buying two would make a dent in my wallet.

Ask and ye shall receive.
thank you so much! as always this board rules/comes through

Hi-Voltage got over 400 copies of Swift and they don’t open online sales until this evening. They only list RSD titles on their site while they are still available and as of right now Swif is still showing in stock. If you want a copy I could probably swing by when they open and pick one up for you. Let me know.

@MikeH since HatBird passed, do you want me to grab ya a copy of TSwift this morning?

Not seeing In This Moment- Beautiful Tragedy available anywhere.

If anyone has a local without an online presence that can pick me up a copy i would be grateful.

If you and @CroutonBoy want the Nuggets box, I can check my local here in NC when they open at 11AM EST. They had many yesterday, though I think their price may have been a few dollars more than MSRP. I would need a definite confirmation of payment though, since buying two would make a dent in my wallet.
I’d be up for that, thanks!

I appreciate that @mingerton but I'll take my chances online. I don't want to put you in that position for something that expensive and I'm trying to let the universe tell me whether I should have it or not. ;)

To whit, I did find it online for $30 more than MSRP, which I'm not personally willing to bite on: Nuggets - Nuggets [RSDAPRIL23]

@MikeH since HatBird passed, do you want me to grab ya a copy of TSwift this morning?
Sure if it’s not too much trouble! And if they happen to have the Wilco alternates album…thanks! I’ll probably be asleep when you get there but will definitely grab both of those for ya if they have them!

Sure if it’s not too much trouble! And if they happen to have the Wilco alternates album…thanks! I’ll probably be asleep when you get there but will definitely grab both of those for ya if they have them!

Sure thing. I will look for Wilco but it appears to be sold out.
D3DF7869-E818-4308-919C-86574437C277.jpeg

I haven't had any luck finding the Wilco album either.

Back