Television

Just finished The Curse finale. I think I hated it. Which sucks, because I enjoyed the rest of the series and love everyone involved with it. I don't know, maybe its a knee jerk reaction and I'll come around at some point but that's my initial reaction minutes after finishing it.

2024 leaps out of the gate with its first great season of television 📺 in the form of True Detective: Night Country! If part 1 is any indication, the fourth season of HBO'S crime anthology series is a return to form 👍 a reinvigoratation of the formula which brings much-needed eerieness back to to the series' DNA. Oh and Kali Reis' performance was phenomenal 🔥

Last edited:
Finished Season 3 of Reservation Dogs last night. What a good fucking show. This season was the best. I loved the little one-off episodes focusing on a minor character for a change. The series finale was perfect but it did feel a little too “series finale-y” at times, that’s my only complaint.

Last edited:
Binged watched "The Way Home" season one over the last couple of days. Looking forward for season 2 to start airing this weekend.

Back