Television

I am excited for this one…

…John C Reilly as Jerry Buss during the “Showtime” years!? Hell yes! They better not shy away from the coke parties and locker room orgies. I hope this turns out being Boogie Nights but with Basketball.

Last edited:
Oh please, please let them not mess this up the way they did the Fountain and The Wheel of Time.

I am excited for this one…

…John C Reilly as Jerry Buss during the “Showtime” years!? Hell yes! They better not shy away from the coke parties and locker room orgies. I hope this turns out being Boogie Nights but with Basketball.

I don't like basketball, but this looks FUN.

Oh please, please let them not mess this up the way they did the Fountain and The Wheel of Time.

I don't like basketball, but this looks FUN.
checked in with a friend who knows all Tolkien, he said parts are made up by the writers and not taken from Tolkien or Tolkien Scholars. He did not sound optimistic.

You are in for quite the ride!

Got through all of season 1 earlier this morning. I really enjoyed and am left with a lot of questions I want answers for I hope they address in Season 2.

One thing that's weird about this show is how I can love a character as a teenager but can't stand them as an adult.

For example, Natalie. Sophie Thatcher does an amazon job of playing her as a teenager and her character is strong and likeable. But Natalie's adult is cringe worthy, just a broken down shell of a drug addict. I get they went through a lot, but based on how strong her teenage character is I expected more out of her adult character.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the supernatural portion. Is there actually something supernatural going on or is it all because of shrooms. What does that symbol mean, and
who were those people who abducted Natalie at the end of season 1?

Next up on my queue to watch is Person of Interest on Apple TV +.

Just started watching episode 1 and this looks like a very good series. Only 4 episodes are out so far, new episodes drop every Friday.

I think you are thinking of a different show.

I have literally no idea what you're saying. We're both talking about Person of Interest?

I think you are thinking of a different show.

I'm also confused. These appear to be the same show, featuring Jim Caviezel (Jesus), which ended several years ago.

I have literally no idea what you're saying. We're both talking about Person of Interest?

I think I got confused as well. Person of Interest was the name of episode one. Not the series.

The actual series called Suspicion

I think I got confused as well. Person of Interest was the name of episode one. Not the series.

The actual series called Suspicion

Ah. "Falsely accused of kidnapping" is an unusual premise. Sounds hard to sustain.

Back