Tattoos & Tattooers: Share your ink!

Got this Saturday. Each part symbolizes one of my 3 kids and some their favorite symbols. My oldest daughter has always been into alligators/crocodiles, my son is more of a romantic and loves flowers/roses, and my youngest daughter went through a big dragon phase. Took me a few years to find an artist that could put my vision into reality, really glad I waited. Love the way it turned out.

1650305064005.png

Got this Saturday. Each part symbolizes one of my 3 kids and some their favorite symbols. My oldest daughter has always been into alligators/crocodiles, my son is more of a romantic and loves flowers/roses, and my youngest daughter went through a big dragon phase. Took me a few years to find an artist that could put my vision into reality, really glad I waited. Love the way it turned out.

View attachment 136090
That is super rad. I love the idea behind it and it looks great!

12+ months later and I got back to OKC to have my chest finished. All of the color and some black is fresh.

View attachment 104105
My favorite tattoo artist from OKC is in Kansas City for a tattoo convention and I’m booked with him tomorrow late morning. It will be my third piece from him and I’m going in blind and picking from his flash. Updates to come but I’m super excited!

also realized I never shared my most recent even though I got it last summer! wearing a sweatshirt currently but here it is the day I got it.
IMG_7434.jpgIMG_7435.jpg

long sit for a small piece, hand poke session as part of my lil family tribute tattoos.

Back