STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

I don't know that I've ever been more apprehensive after a trailer than I am after seeing the The Rise of Skywalker trailer. There's so much potential to take the story in an interesting direction after TLJ , and I can see how this (brief, vague, and mostly conceptual) trailer lays the groundwork to do so, but I can also see them doing a Big Ol' Dumb.

Point taken

But legit where do I start

Do I have to like download a despecialized version or something

I dunno, I get the impression that Star Wars, like A Christmas Story, is something you have to watch when you're little, so that it can embed itself in the folds of your brain. It may be too late for the series to imprint on you.

That said, if you're really gonna do this, it is worth hunting down the Despecialized editions.

Point taken

But legit where do I start

Do I have to like download a despecialized version or something
Machete Order is the way to go.

I don't know that TLJ is a masterpiece, but it's a darn good movie.

I don't know that I've ever been more apprehensive after a trailer than I am after seeing the The Rise of Skywalker trailer. There's so much potential to take the story in an interesting direction after TLJ , and I can see how this (brief, vague, and mostly conceptual) trailer lays the groundwork to do so, but I can also see them doing a Big Ol' Dumb.
So what's with the title?

Back