STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

Yeah I still need to read phase 2 as well.

I need a better division between my comics and novel reading. I keep getting into long-term comic reading projects and all my reading time goes into that. But I have Path of Deceit and Convergence sitting on my shelf waiting to be read.

Is that Phase 3, as well? Did not proceed afterr Phase 2 yet

Yeah I still need to read phase 2 as well.

I need a better division between my comics and novel reading. I keep getting into long-term comic reading projects and all my reading time goes into that. But I have Path of Deceit and Convergence sitting on my shelf waiting to be read.

In a small way I'm somewhat jealous you've still got to get through Phase 2 to get here as it will mean your waiting time from the beginning to the end of Phase 3 will be shorter than for me...

But also, I'm excited for you to get here! It's a WILD ride!!

Reactions: Jan
Finished this today.it's great . Really a couple of nice stories that round out some characters. Now have to try to get hold oc the german Version because they managed to get the 10th story by alyssa wong that the american Version only has in the b&n Exclusive into the regular Version. That Story focussing on crash is supposed to be great

I'm curious how mich this connects to the hr novels excerpt having vernestra rwoh in it

It's set to take place later than anything we've seen in the books as yet. Vernestra will be an adult in the show. That said, I'm definitely wondering what kind of seeds may have been planted in the books so far, and what kinda easter eggs we're gonna get in the show!

I've read a little over half of Escape From Valo in the past 24 hours and am loving it. If it weren't for chores being unavoidable due to company tonight I'd probably be near finished by now, alas...

Back