Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

Anyone (else) hitting up Ohana? Going all the days, but Saturday should be stellar with Ed (and the Earthlings), Jack White, Billy Strings, and Manchester Orchestra. Mike Campbell is playing too, which tells me we'll get a few Petty songs in Ed's set as well.

Anyone (else) hitting up Ohana? Going all the days, but Saturday should be stellar with Ed (and the Earthlings), Jack White, Billy Strings, and Manchester Orchestra. Mike Campbell is playing too, which tells me we'll get a few Petty songs in Ed's set as well.
the even bros will be out in full force 🤮

👀
Rumors that Pearl Jam is announcing tour dates as early as this week. Philly skyline was in the video teaser they posted, but rumors are it's going to be a midwest tour.
WMMR is moving their normal MMR*BBQ to September (usually in May)
Is PJ headlining it????
(I went the year that Soundgarden headlined, Alice in Chains played that year as well)

👀
Rumors that Pearl Jam is announcing tour dates as early as this week. Philly skyline was in the video teaser they posted, but rumors are it's going to be a midwest tour.
Is PJ headlining it????
(I went the year that Soundgarden headlined, Alice in Chains played that year as well)

Hopefully it ends up with another Ohana performance. Waiting for that lineup to drop, seems like it would align.

👀
Is PJ headlining it????

Midwest would be awesome, hopefully they'll come back to Champaign.

I booked hotels last week based on the rumored dates for St. Paul and Indy. Husband's bday is on one of the Chicago dates and he's never had a PJ bday show... so we need to think about this.

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Dates
DATECITY VENUE
Aug 31St Paul, MNXcel Energy Center
Sept 2St Paul, MNXcel Energy Center
Sept 5Chicago, ILUnited Center
Sept 7Chicago, ILUnited Center
Sept 10Indianapolis, INRuoff Music Center
Sept 13FT Worth, TXDickies Arena
Sept 15FT Worth, TXDickies Arena
Sept 18Austin, TXMoody Center
Sept 19Austin, TXMoody Center

fucking labor day weekend.

Pin on Late night shows

I booked hotels last week based on the rumored dates for St. Paul and Indy. Husband's bday is on one of the Chicago dates and he's never had a PJ bday show... so we need to think about this.

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Dates
DATECITY VENUE
Aug 31St Paul, MNXcel Energy Center
Sept 2St Paul, MNXcel Energy Center
Sept 5Chicago, ILUnited Center
Sept 7Chicago, ILUnited Center
Sept 10Indianapolis, INRuoff Music Center
Sept 13FT Worth, TXDickies Arena
Sept 15FT Worth, TXDickies Arena
Sept 18Austin, TXMoody Center
Sept 19Austin, TXMoody Center
Underwhelming, due to the lack of a Michigan date. 😞