Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

so this tickets thing has gone incredibly well and without issue
Are people getting tickets? I haven't seen them in almost 15 years. But I moved to Minneapolis last year and I still pay my 10C membership, so when they announced they were playing in St. Paul, I thought I'd throw my name in the hat. I scored a pair of GA floor tickets for the Thursday night show. I'm pretty excited.

It's a total shitshow! I woke up to an email stating that my Indy seats will be reassigned. Husband didn't even receive any rejection emails, but the ticketing page shows unfulfilled. People got multiple seat assignments for Austin 2, then they were retracted.
This, imo, is thanks to TM and their BS premium / platinum seating. I'd take F5 over this garbage any day.

How do you fuck this up after touring your whole adult life?

I forgot, they don’t care. Just do enough to make huge cash.
Most people are in 10c solely for the ticket chance. They took away the vinyl. They took away the printed DEEP mag. They took away the t-shirt. Now there's one tier of membership, yet they can't even handle a ticket lottery without a major fuck up.

Oh, but they did offer a variant to 10c members of the RSD Give Way, and announced it days after RSD! It will only set you back $60ish with shipping! It's truly embarrassing at this point.

Most people are in 10c solely for the ticket chance. They took away the vinyl. They took away the printed DEEP mag. They took away the t-shirt. Now there's one tier of membership, yet they can't even handle a ticket lottery without a major fuck up.

Oh, but they did offer a variant to 10c members of the RSD Give Way, and announced it days after RSD! It will only set you back $60ish with shipping! It's truly embarrassing at this point.
I got Indy tickets with hopes that I’d get a better show than the last time I went. I’d like to go out on a high note.

They are a nostalgia act that is focused on bleeding their fan bases wallets dry. It’s a green disease.

I got Indy tickets with hopes that I’d get a better show than the last time I went. I’d like to go out on a high note.

They are a nostalgia act that is focused on bleeding their fan bases wallets dry. It’s a green disease.
We picked Indy as our first priority because it's a single show, whereas all the other cities have two nights. I put St. Paul as 2nd priority, but was denied. (Husband was denied both shows as well)

They def have the green disease, it's sickening to see this happening. TenClub was once the premiere fan club that other bands modeled their own after. Now, especially after this ticket debacle, there really is very little reason to remain a member, unless you are a vinyl collector who likes to spend upwards of $18 for shipping charges.

Still waiting for my ticket refund so that they can charge it again when they assign my new seats... :rolleyes: WTAF is that? That will screw over some people who are near their max limit on their cards.

Embarrassing is an understatement.

1682513656282.png

Vault Vinyl Mystery Sale in the 10c shop.

$60 (plus insane 10c shipping) for a random pick from the vaults so far. I've only got #10, #2, and Atlanta on the way so I figure it's good odds.

Vault #1 SEATTLE 1/17/1992 Vinyl

Vault #2 VIC THEATRE 8/2/2007 Vinyl

Vault #3 CONSTITUTION HALL 9/19/98 Vinyl

Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/00 Vinyl

Vault #5 LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 Vinyl

Vault #6 LA FORUM 7/13/1998 Vinyl

Vault #7 CHICAGO 1995 Vinyl

Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005 Vinyl

Vault #9 SEATTLE 12/8/1993 Vinyl

Vault #10 MOLINE 10/17/2014 Vinyl

Vault #11 ATLANTA 4/3/1994 Fox Theatre Vinyl

Vault Vinyl Mystery Sale in the 10c shop.

$60 (plus insane 10c shipping) for a random pick from the vaults so far. I've only got #10, #2, and Atlanta on the way so I figure it's good odds.

Vault #1 SEATTLE 1/17/1992 Vinyl

Vault #2 VIC THEATRE 8/2/2007 Vinyl

Vault #3 CONSTITUTION HALL 9/19/98 Vinyl

Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/00 Vinyl

Vault #5 LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 Vinyl

Vault #6 LA FORUM 7/13/1998 Vinyl

Vault #7 CHICAGO 1995 Vinyl

Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005 Vinyl

Vault #9 SEATTLE 12/8/1993 Vinyl

Vault #10 MOLINE 10/17/2014 Vinyl

Vault #11 ATLANTA 4/3/1994 Fox Theatre Vinyl
Sucks they are doing this. People out there have defective vinyl they couldn’t replace because they were “sold out”.

Another Ten Club cash grab.

Sucks they are doing this. People out there have defective vinyl they couldn’t replace because they were “sold out”.

Yup, total money grab. I'd expect some will buy just to flip at inflated prices. Thankfully, I've always pre-ordered at cost (which has increased with each subsequent release) Ten Club used to be the premier fan club that other bands based theirs on. Now they're just a corporation, or more accurately, an LLC

Yup, total money grab. I'd expect some will buy just to flip at inflated prices. Thankfully, I've always pre-ordered at cost (which has increased with each subsequent release) Ten Club used to be the premier fan club that other bands based theirs on. Now they're just a corporation, or more accurately, an LLC
100% agree on both points. I've got no illusion about 10c and the way its run at this point.

I couldn't agree more about the PJ/Ten Club Green Disease :( It's been sad and frustrating to watch the band that used to try and emulate the Fugazi business model morph into a corporation. Having said that, I still ponied up for one of these cause I guess I'm a sucker. I've already got the majority of them, so chances are I'll get a duplicate in which case I'll offer it up at cost here if anyone has interest. Or trade if someone else happens to get a duplicate.

I have a complete vault set with maybe 4-5 opened if I remember correctly. Considering moving them on. I never play them. I’m pretty over Pearl Jam. They aren’t what they were to me.
My husband feels pretty much the same as you. I still want to see them live, we have St. Paul & Indy tickets, but won't be able to make three trips to the midwest as there is no way I'm skipping The National's Homecoming in Cincy which is also in Sept.

But, I will say, we were chilling in the back yard over the weekend and put on a PJ boot, and he still does love them, he just hates their greed. I want to see them in Indy (Noblesville) since it's a one off and every other city gets two nights. It is so frustrating to see a fave band that once stood up to the man actually become the man. :cry:

My husband feels pretty much the same as you. I still want to see them live, we have St. Paul & Indy tickets, but won't be able to make three trips to the midwest as there is no way I'm skipping The National's Homecoming in Cincy which is also in Sept.

But, I will say, we were chilling in the back yard over the weekend and put on a PJ boot, and he still does love them, he just hates their greed. I want to see them in Indy (Noblesville) since it's a one off and every other city gets two nights. It is so frustrating to see a fave band that once stood up to the man actually become the man. :cry:
I had Indy tickets. Sold em. After getting moved so many times, they were by far and away the worst 10c seats I’ve ever had. Been in 10c since 98 and had the back of the pavilion. Fuck those guys, I’m done :). I’m cancelling 10c after this year too. They haven’t played a show in my home state in 10 years.

I had Indy tickets. Sold em. After getting moved so many times, they were by far and away the worst 10c seats I’ve ever had. Been in 10c since 98 and had the back of the pavilion. Fuck those guys, I’m done :). I’m cancelling 10c after this year too. They haven’t played a show in my home state in 10 years.
That whole moving seats debacle was a clusterfuck. We both put in for St Paul & Indy, thinking Indy would be difficult. I won both shows, he was denied both. Fine, we had a pair for two shows we wanted. Then they re-did the drawing and suddenly, he won both shows, too, and my seats were moved to a crap location. Then, they re-did it again and I moved back to where I originally was seated (for Indy) and his seats got even worse. (I have a far lower number than him - we both joined at the same time but he let his lapse multiple times)

That re-drawing was a total embarrassment and they should be mortified by how poorly they treated paying fans.

That whole moving seats debacle was a clusterfuck. We both put in for St Paul & Indy, thinking Indy would be difficult. I won both shows, he was denied both. Fine, we had a pair for two shows we wanted. Then they re-did the drawing and suddenly, he won both shows, too, and my seats were moved to a crap location. Then, they re-did it again and I moved back to where I originally was seated (for Indy) and his seats got even worse. (I have a far lower number than him - we both joined at the same time but he let his lapse multiple times)

That re-drawing was a total embarrassment and they should be mortified by how poorly they treated paying fans.
They should be, but they got paid so they don’t care.

Mike’s not going to be happy. 😂

Back