Soul Step Records Subscription

Soul Step Records are so happy to share that we are welcoming back, for the third release, is none other than Ferguson Missouri’s own Brian Owens! After critically acclaimed releases “Soul of Cash” and “Soul of Ferguson,” we are happy to share that his latest LP, “Love Came Down” is coming to vinyl only on Soul Step Records!

Brian Owens has quickly become a Soul Step Records favorite of many fans from his passionate vocal delivery and strong R&B music. Music and love define Brian Owens and his work. Maybe known best for his 100 MILLION viewed video of Sam Cooke’s “A Change Is Gonna Come.” This video has ignited the internet and went viral touching so many hearts. Brian Owens’ voice continues to reach around the world and back again.

This album is best described as Suit and tie sophisticated Soul and R&B. For fans of Donny Hathaway, Bobby Womack, and Charles Bradley. Brian Owens’ “Love Came Down” is a collection of songs that showcase his unwavering belief that LOVE is the answer. Full of sweeping and emotional strings, soaring vocals, and a tight rhythm section fills this album. The would could use a healthy does of love, so this LP is a great way to share that love!

Soul Step Records will be releasing Brian Owens’ Third LP “Love Came Down” to Soul Step Subscribers on Saturday, December 5th. The general public sale will begin on Monday, December 7th. This LP is currently available to stream on your favorite music service.

Soul Step Records highly encourages fans to sign up to be a Soul Step Subscriber for free, as many of our limited edition vinyl sell out very quickly.

View attachment 78436View attachment 78437
This is the dude that brought me to you.

Moonbeau just showed up, listening now.. as always, awesome. I think I love this label because it hits so many different genres and never disappoints.

this one looks very nice too (better than I expected from the mock):
View attachment 78584

Jelly about how nice that one came out! I love the vinyl that all come out unique - because sometimes you SCORE! Like that one!

Back