Sexy M.F.'ers...The Prince Fan Thread

The Prince 7" accompanying the German Rolling Stones' issue was mentioned already in the pre-order thread. But anyone ever get this from 2019:

Looks like it is still available.

The Prince 7" accompanying the German Rolling Stones' issue was mentioned already in the pre-order thread. But anyone ever get this from 2019:

Looks like it is still available.
im curious as well

im curious as well
So, I ordered two copies. It looks like it's the same order form/owner/publisher as RS. However, the RS order allowed multiple payment methods, to include PayPal.

This only offered direct debit or an emailed invoice that would have payment information. I received an order confirmation, but I've yet to received the invoice so I'll post about that.

All said and done w/ shipping, It was just about the same price as two copies of the RS (~$30)

So, I ordered two copies. It looks like it's the same order form/owner/publisher as RS. However, the RS order allowed multiple payment methods, to include PayPal.

This only offered direct debit or an emailed invoice that would have payment information. I received an order confirmation, but I've yet to received the invoice so I'll post about that.

All said and done w/ shipping, It was just about the same price as two copies of the RS (~$30)

appreciate the info. Let me know how it all turns out if you could. Always a little skeptical ordering overseas without PayPal.

Reactions: Tyr
appreciate the info. Let me know how it all turns out if you could. Always a little skeptical ordering overseas without PayPal.
It's the same company that runs RS so I'm not too worried about it being legit. However, I still haven't gotten an invoice/directions to pay and I place the order last night. I'll give it one more day and then hit them up to see what the stall is.

Reactions: Tyr
@Turbo

Thought I’d give you a look at what the deal is with the cd deluxe sets... there was a huge step up between Purple Rain and 1999:
View attachment 66783View attachment 66784View attachment 66785View attachment 66786

Thanks for that! That 1999 is quite nicely done.

I do have the basic Purple Rain LP of that remaster and it is quite great. Never had anything to compare it to, but I guess that's my answer on what to expect for SOTT. Now to decide if I just go peach or do I want more?

It's the same company that runs RS so I'm not too worried about it being legit. However, I still haven't gotten an invoice/directions to pay and I place the order last night. I'll give it one more day and then hit them up to see what the stall is.

Any update yet?

Still waiting to hear about Musicexpress but who knows....

Any way, if you're a fan of the Uncut artist series....

Last edited:
Ok, so I don't think that Music Express thing is going to work out. The invoice they FINALLY sent me only included instructions for direct debit and it needs an IBAN, which I don't believe U.S. banks use (at least mine doesn't have one). Any way, I messaged them back asking if there is another way I can pay (i.e. Paypal). But if it doesn't work out then no huge deal.

Ok, so I don't think that Music Express thing is going to work out. The invoice they FINALLY sent me only included instructions for direct debit and it needs an IBAN, which I don't believe U.S. banks use (at least mine doesn't have one). Any way, I messaged them back asking if there is another way I can pay (i.e. Paypal). But if it doesn't work out then no huge deal.

thanks for the update

I've just received my Super Deluxe Vinyl set of Sign o the times. Looks amazing. I'm just spinning the first record (single edits and mixes) and it sounds great on my system. If all sounds that great, it'll be wonderful.

Love how the outside of the package says "Lord Nelson" haha.

View attachment 67606

View attachment 67607
If I remember correctly, the outside box for the 1999 Super Deluxe had something similar (or maybe the same thing).

It looks great, thanks for the image!

Back