Samples & Interpolations

This is a great thread idea! I like when you can make something of a timeline using samples.
I love that series too! When I first listened to Future Nostalgia last year I searched those songs out and listed to them on a loop for awhile haha. Another example of timelines that I love is this one:

I am more annoyed than I should be that House of Balloons isn't formatted the same as the other two 😅

That was bothering me too! I realized you can only have 5 media links per post and it includes anything that's quoted. So if you delete the links from the quote it will probably fix your post.

I've been listening to all of the songs in this thread today and they're all great! Most of them I wasn't familiar with, so thanks for introducing me to them! Here's another one of my favorites, both songs are fantastic!

I've been listening to all of the songs in this thread today and they're all great! Most of them I wasn't familiar with, so thanks for introducing me to them! Here's another one of my favorites, both songs are fantastic!

That Sylvers album is so good!

This one isn't hip hop but I've always loved this one:

This one probably wants to be remained hidden because this song is literally being wiped from the internet and all digital sources:

Back