RSD 2020

Oh, WOW, all in on UFO - Live in Youngstown ‘78! Same tour as the recordings for Strangers In The Night! That would be incredible to hear alternative takes of those songs from the same tour. Really hope the quality of the recordings is on-par with Strangers!

I think the New Order Peel Sessions is this one:. The Peel Sessions (New Order album) - Wikipedia

I am sure this is it and it’s pretty widely available. I wonder if it is just gonna be a straight reissue of if there will be anything more included to differentiate it for the original pressing.
Excited about Neil Young ~ Homegrown. For as much unreleased Neil stuff that is available as bootlegs, this one never got out.
Agreed, though like pretty much every other RSD Neil release it would likely see a wide release soon after. So I it would be the first thing off my list if the budget gets tight.

I am sure this is it and it’s pretty widely available. I wonder if it is just gonna be a straight reissue of if there will be anything more included to differentiate it for the original pressing.

Agreed, though like pretty much every other RSD Neil release it would likely see a wide release soon after. So I it would be the first thing off my list if the budget gets tight.
I want to say Neil said this was getting a limited release. I do know it is the only physical version be released (vinyl). I think the only other way to HEAR it is through the archives.

I think the New Order Peel Sessions is this one:. The Peel Sessions (New Order album) - Wikipedia

I have this official one; there are dozens of pirated pressings:

Brandi Carlisle is the 2020 Ambassador

Back