RSD 2020

I am EXTREMELY stressed over the Gorillaz releases. Just know anyone - if you see copies at your local, I will be more than happy to pay you back if you pick them up for me. I have wanted these on vinyl for so long.
This x2

Recently listening to these and damn they are pretty sick.

So far these are the must haves for me

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom
Gorillaz - G-Sides & D-Sides
Jon Brion - Synecdoche, New York
Spacehog - Resident Alien

I'm interested in the Jimmy Urine & Serj Tankian project but hesitant to get it without hearing anything first. I'd like to have the Denzel Curry 7" but it's not as high a priority as the other things I listed mostly because I doubt I'd ever actually spin it

They are remix b-sides albums, right? I have the first 3 LP’s, I am good. I have no interest in these. If anybody needs me to grab them a copy, send me a DM. I usually am one of the first 5 people in line on RSD. If my store gets them and nothing weird happens I should be able to grab them.
This is correct. D-Sides is pretty good but G-Sides is reallllly good - you should definitely listen to it.

I think the whole community would appreciate anyone grabbing as many copies as they can - people are going to miss out on these in their store if there are only 2K

My list
  • Alain Goraguer - La Planète Sauvage OST
  • Bill Evans - Some Other Time: The Lost Session From The Black Forest
  • Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um Redux
  • Chuck Mosley - First Hellos And Last Goodbyes
  • Czarface - Czarface & The Return Of Metal Face
  • Damaged Bug - Bug On Yonkers
  • Fela Ransome Kuti And His Highlife Rakers - Fela’s First: The Complete 1959 Melodisc Session
  • Gorillaz - D-Sides
  • Gorillaz - G-Sides
  • Miles Davis - Double Image: Directions In Music
  • My Chemical Romance - Life On The Murder Scene
  • Jimmy Urine & Serj Tankian - Fuktronic OST
  • Shirley Collins & Davy Graham - Folk Roots, New Routes
  • Slint - Breadcrumb Trail / Good Morning Captain
  • Slowdive - Slowdive EP
  • Tennis System - Fear Of Knowing
  • Thelonious Monk - Palais Des Beaux-Arts 1963
  • Mark Snow - The Truth And The Light (Music From The X-Files)
  • Various Artists - Nativity In Black: A Tribute To Black Sabbath

Like every year, there are only a few records I am really interested in...but like every year I'll spend hundreds of euros after reading your posts :)

Comet is Coming - Imminent
Dj Cam Quartet - Essential
Gene Russell - New Direction (@Mr Moore after Strata East, Tribe and Nimbus West, here is a new Spiritual jazz rabbit hole)
Gorillaz - D Sides
Gorillaz - G Sides

Back