RSD 2020

I forgot it was RSD. I don’t know any of my local stores plans or which ones are even open lol. If anyone sees June of 44 ‘Tropics and Meridians’ online anywhere please tag me 🤠

I got you. My local had 5 but when I was there nobody wanted it. I’m in line at another shop rn. Not sure if they have it but of not i’ll go back to the other one and grab it for you. Not a lot of people but hip hop in my area .

Ok I'm otw to shop 2 to find Bone and or clipping. for @Believer101 if they have it I'll post here right away that ingot it. Same with the weeknd

They did a EU/US version of this so LOTS and LOTS of copies available.
I dont think ull have any difficulty tracking it down online
I believe there were less than 3K in the US. I don’t think it will be as easy to find as you think! All the stores I have looked at with online stock so far (but not on sale) had less than 5.

I believe there were less than 3K in the US. I don’t think it will be as easy to find as you think! All the stores I have looked at with online stock so far (but not on sale) had less than 5.
Plaidroom got 20 and now down to 18 copies, and they still have 6 hours to go online
got 1 on eBay just in case for myself

If I have to go online to pick something up, what’s the best place to check? I have a reminder for Ameoba at Noon Central.

Back