RSD 2020

I might grab that John Prine box if the price isnt crazy. The only Prine LP I own is Bruised Orange, This would be a good way to rectify that. His self-titled alone is going for quite a pretty penny on Discogs.
My fiancee is a huge Prine fan but I already have Prime Prine and self-titled so might sit that one out as I'm trying to spend less on vinyl... He has some great albums though so I'm sure it will be worth picking up depending on price!

EDIT: seems like 4LP for around $75 according to Bullmoose.

The must haves for me are
Gorillaz - G-Sides & D-Sides
Spacehog - Resident Alien
Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom

Please try to keep an eye out for these for me on RSD!

(Billie Eilish - Live at Third Man and Jon Brion - Synecdoche, New York would also be nice)

Thank you The National and R.E.M.* for not releasing anything this RSD and allowing me to not worry about RSD for a few months.

(*Not buying the Batman & Robin soundtrack for the R.E.M. track. I have the tape and that's the perfect price/format for it.)

Wipers - Is This Real 40th anniversary is the only one that really got me excited. I still haven't picked up the last reissue of it.

Celebrating the 40 year anniversary of the debut LP by the Wipers. Includes individually AUTOGRAPHED concert poster by Greg Sage and a bonus 45 with four songs from the original 4- track sessions. Transparent Clear Audiophile Vinyl pressed at RTI with custom reflective mirror board jacket. Limited to 2000 worldwide.

Wish they specified the mastering though. Seems like it would probably be the same as the last ones and be Kevin Gray from the original tapes, not sure why they didn't include that.

This is my list of what I'm eyeing
Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade
Billie Eilish - Live at Third Man Records
Grouplove - Broken Angel
Brittany Howard - Live at Sound Emporium
Felt 3 : A Tribute to Rosie Perez
Gorillaz - D Sides
Gorillaz - G Sides
Murs & 9th Wonder- Brighter Daze
VA- I Saved Latin - A Tribute to Wes Anderson
The Good Life/The Pauses - Breeders split
Spoon - All The Weird Kids Up Front

Ok, so I need to get:
Curren$y - FINALLLLLLLLLY (WHERE IS THE LISTING OMG. IT BETTER NOT VANISH AGAIN)
Denzel 7" (8$)
Billie ($21)
Odd Future - FINALLLLLLLLLY ($35)
Tyler the Creator - FINALLLLLLLLLY ($28)
Tear Da Club Up Thugz (three six mafia) ($32)
Nas ($32)

also i want that Coolio ($32)
:cry:

Last edited:
I'm in for You Say Party - XXXX 10th anniversary. Dead South 7" is tempting but I don't think I want to open the 7" door.

So damn much I want. With even a couple more from the international list leaked a couple days ago.

Bullmoose has everything posted if you want to get a rough idea of how broke you're about to be.

Ok, here we go again. No Curren$y listed on Bullmoose. Ima cry if it vanishes again. :(

Severe lack of jazz this year too. I’m surprised resonance isn’t doing anything new either. Just repressing a Bill Evans album again. I would get the Sun Ra but I don’t think it’s going to be worth it being a huge live album. Also, I better get GBV Vampire on Titus. It isn’t listed in the US list! That’s ultimately the only thing I truly want.

Back