RIP MF DOOM

The last pressing (the one I own) was a 15th anniversary Fat Beats exclusive of around 1,900 copies between two different colors. GOD seems to do larger runs, I bet they initially do a limited colored pressing that will sell out in 20 minutes then sometime this spring you’ll see a wide release on standard black wax.
The fat beats is real good. GoD makes my butt pucker. They're too hit or miss in quality.

Yeah, I don’t have a ton of GOD pressings but the ones I have are alright. None of mine are outstanding but none are shit either. As long as they are reasonably priced I don’t mind em too much.
Yea and I don't fault anyone for wanting such a great album. Also agree that I'd like to see a RE of Venomous Villain

Well, I copped one of those Villians from GOD. The shipping was actually pretty fair considering most places. Still way too much money but really no choice since I can't guarantee its gunna be in stores...
I was on the verge of pulling the trigger. I've seen worse shipping but I've also definitely seen better. Going to wait this one out and hopefully will be able to cop from a Canadian location or at least a British one with reasonable shipping.

That’s what I was wondering? But it’s his kid. I didn’t really give it a good listen, but I didn’t hear any DOOM in what I did listen too.
¿Is he managing DOOM's estate? Maybe he has tapes of demos or notepads with lyrics. Any producer could give it a try.

Then again, I'm not a big fan of unearthing media that wasn't supposed to see the light of day. The artist didn't intend to do so while alive.

Unless you know you're about to die and make a last album with that intention. Bowie knew Blackstar was going to be his farewell record.

¿Is he managing DOOM's estate? Maybe he has tapes of demos or notepads with lyrics. Any producer could give it a try.

Then again, I'm not a big fan of unearthing media that wasn't supposed to see the light of day. The artist didn't intend to do so while alive.

Unless you know you're about to die and make a last album with that intention. Bowie knew Blackstar was going to be his farewell record.
I don't know it's a case by case thing, in my opinion. Prince clearly left some things in the vault to be released later. Whether the estate is doing what he intended be done with them is a whole other thing...

I don't know it's a case by case thing, in my opinion. Prince clearly left some things in the vault to be released later. Whether the estate is doing what he intended be done with them is a whole other thing...
Oh yeah. I forgot about Prince. But I guess he left instructions for his tapes.

I was thinking more in the lines of Justin Timberlake getting a hold of Michael Jackson demos and arranging a "duet" with him. As if the Jackson estate or Timberlake need more money.

Back