Restocks/Represses

Happy Songs & Mr. Beast
Gahh! Let this be a lesson kids, don’t drink and order online.

I noticed that I had not got an email confirmation yet on my purchase.

I had a couple of whiskey sodas on Friday and went to order a copy of Mr Beast. Added to the cart but did not finalize the purchase and now they are sold out. Boo

Gahh! Let this be a lesson kids, don’t drink and order online.

I noticed that I had not got an email confirmation yet on my purchase.

I had a couple of whiskey sodas on Friday and went to order a copy of Mr Beast. Added to the cart but did not finalize the purchase and now they are sold out. Boo
Try Juno, no signed print, but cheaper and no charge until it ships

Mogwai LPs 3 through 6 to be reissued on coloured vinyl:
mail
All four limited editions with signed art prints are available again at Mogwai's store, shipped from their US warehouse for North and South America

Self-titled, too:

$44 black 2 LP
$50 red/red marbled 2 LP

Just got a Music Direct charge and my status went from backordered to "shippable"

think these are restocks?

Low’s Great Destroyer seems to have been re-pressed:

Low’s Great Destroyer seems to have been re-pressed:

What’s the best intro album to Low? I’ve never really listened to them but feel like I need to change that…

What’s the best intro album to Low? I’ve never really listened to them but feel like I need to change that…

This is a good one.

Things We Lost In The Fire and Trust for the more slow building vibe, and HEY WHAT for their chaotic abrasive style- which is more accessible than Double Negative.

Wish I knew their repertoire well enough to provide an informed answer to your question. I've only dabbled, mostly on the "slow-building" stuff @TheThinWhiteDuke mentions. Here's one I purchased recently and really like. First few cuts are killer.

Back