Restocks/Represses

Yeah, not great. I’m assuming it’s shipping from Hawaii, which would make sense for priority over media, but $23 is still crazy. It’s usually $10-12 from Hawaii.
I’ve ordered from his site in the past. Ships from LA and shipping was like $8 or something. I wonder if they had issues with media mail in the past and stopped offering it. Been noticing more people do that lately. They did media mail last time

I’ve ordered from his site in the past. Ships from LA and shipping was like $8 or something. I wonder if they had issues with media mail in the past and stopped offering it. Been noticing more people do that lately. They did media mail last time
I ordered from here to now to you recently when it came back in stock. Shipping was like $12 and I balked but still got it. Got the notification for this and got to checkout and saw $22.50 to ship and deleted it from my cart right quick.

I paid $59.99 plus tax on Amazon just about 2 years ago.
No idea whether this is readily available elsewhere and/or whether this is a good deal, but received a re-stock notification:

Also saw it listed at Best Buy for $59.99, but who really knows....

I don't need a zep comp. I don't need a zeppelin comp. I don't need

I don't need a zep comp. I don't need a zeppelin comp. I don't need
I mean, no you don't. you just need all the good songs from their discography, so that's all of I, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy, like half to 3/4 of Physical Graffiti, half of Presence, 1/4 of In Through the Out Door and like, maybe one or two songs from Coda.

I mean, no you don't. you just need all the good songs from their discography, so that's all of I, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy, like half to 3/4 of Physical Graffiti, half of Presence, 1/4 of In Through the Out Door and like, maybe one or two songs from Coda.

And I have all of those except presence and coda

Last edited:
Back