Restocks/Represses

I'm still waiting on my Relaxin' With Miles that I ordered (checks account) one year ago yesterday!

I'm done fucking with acoustic sounds along with FedEx.

SmartSelect_20230119-201550_Gmail.jpg

Marked as delivered. NOT delivered. I filed a dispute with my cc company.

This morning, FedEx marked my Frank Ocean Blonde as delivered and "given to customer." I was home when I got the notice. No idea where they're "delivering" my shit, but I was told I would receive a follow up call from the local station, which never came.

View attachment 164607

This morning, FedEx marked my Frank Ocean Blonde as delivered and "given to customer." I was home when I got the notice. No idea where they're "delivering" my shit, but I was told I would receive a follow up call from the local station, which never came.
I've had two packages in the past month from FedEx marked as delivered when I was home and they definitely weren't. FedEx is the absolute worst and their customer service is nonexistent. Sucks that AS won't cover you, time to protest that charge with your credit card.

View attachment 164607

What a load of horseshit from AS. Cant even back their customers over a single vinyl record?

I've gotten to where I don't even buy from stores or DC accounts that have the stupid disclaimer of "seller not responsible for lost or stolen packages". And now it usually even get an email from me stating that "actually yes mf, you are. You are responsible for providing the item of which you have been paid for. That's why you buy insurance"

and yes, SELLER buying insurance. Not like that chucklefuck on SHF that always says insurance is available to buy.

Anyway lol

I've gotten to where I don't even buy from stores or DC accounts that have the stupid disclaimer of "seller not responsible for lost or stolen packages". And now it usually even get an email from me stating that "actually yes mf, you are. You are responsible for providing the item of which you have been paid for. That's why you buy insurance"

and yes, SELLER buying insurance. Not like that chucklefuck on SHF that always says insurance is available to buy.

Anyway lol

AS doesn't even state that in their FAQ anyway.

I only posted their final/follow up email. Before this, I told them that I'm pretty sure consumer law disagrees with them. They're the ones labeling the packages.

AS doesn't even state that in their FAQ anyway.

I only posted their final/follow up email. Before this, I told them that I'm pretty sure consumer law disagrees with them. They're the ones labeling the packages.
Difficult to describe how angry this makes me bc, absent a clear agreement to the contrary, the risk of loss is always with the seller in a merchant/consumer sale of goods to be delivered by common carrier (Fedex/UPS/USPS) to buyer’s address. This is a rudimentary concept under the law in every state I’ve ever seen this discussed (it’s a core idea in the Uniform Commercial Code).

It’s not arguable, and I don’t see anything on AS’s site that suggests there’s a click-wrap agreement to the contrary. This isn’t a matter of AS’s policy or whatever the fuck they _want_ the rules to be. Those are the rules, and there’s only one set of them.

Based on my limited experience as a volunteer mediator in small claims court cases, a small claims court would side w you every time and, where I live, you’d get your filing fees, your money back, and you’d get $125 extra as the prevailing party. I’m not saying you should do that or giving legal advice . . . Blah blah blah . . . but that’s the deal.

Fuck Chad.

I'm getting real pissed off with sellers lately. Hi-Voltage, who has usually been great to me, shipped me a torn and bent up record. The shipping box is perfect, so it's clear that they packaged it already fucked. And they won't return my emails.
I can swing by and ask em about it if you’d like. They are usually good with returns.

CA16535E-1BAE-461F-A4F6-9503D9399743.jpeg

It's really surprising because they're usually great. But not replying for over a week sucks. I'll keep trying, but appreciate the offer.
Well, the offer stands. Not to make excuses for them but there is basically one guy who does the online stuff and when he is out the online presence falls off a good deal.

You might have better luck calling em…
(253) 627-4278

Back