Restocks/Represses

Not sure how great they are (I think I have one reissue from this series and it was pretty nice…) but lots of Steeplechase records are back in stock at AS. Not all of these but most of the Chets, Duke Jordan and I think one or two others are in stock now

Not sure how great they are (I think I have one reissue from this series and it was pretty nice…) but lots of Steeplechase records are back in stock at AS. Not all of these but most of the Chets, Duke Jordan and I think one or two others are in stock now

I have a few Steeplechase records and absolutely love them.

Edit: granted I bought mine used for $12, not new at $33. Also, that recent repress of No Problem by the Chet Baker Quartet has a pressing defect and skips horribly on side A. That record is incredible though and I recommend finding an older pressing (or Japanese pressing if you have the loot).

I have a few Steeplechase records and absolutely love them.

Edit: granted I bought mine used for $12, not new at $33. Also, that recent repress of No Problem by the Chet Baker Quartet has a pressing defect and skips horribly on side A. That record is incredible though and I recommend finding an older pressing (or Japanese pressing if you have the loot).
Oh yea I love the label. Just wasn’t sure if the represses were any good. I actually found out the other week there was a little label called Alto who did some really awesome reissues of some of the Steeplechase catalogue. It says “Steeplechase Audiophile” on the record label. Picked up this one from a US seller and love it Chet Baker Trio - Daybreak

Rage Against The Machine - Renegades

Go go go. This will sell out fast.

maybe cheaper?

It's the only solo floyd album i have any time for, really, but uh, yeah, largely that's how i feel about 45rpm records. "please interrupt your listening every 10-12 minutes" is not something i want to pay 135 bucks for

Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds back in stock:

ARCA_81991__131026__01032018092642-9907.jpg

Depeche Mode “Violator” is starting to drop back into retail circulation. Given how fast it goes OOP and the space between pressings, if you want to grab a copy at normal retail prices, hit up your favorite joint.
This is in my top 10 favorite list. For me...it does not age. I love every single song on it.

Attachments

• 26A10D18-30DC-4654-9141-71E022EDD7EF.jpeg
    26A10D18-30DC-4654-9141-71E022EDD7EF.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 46
Good
Lord

That's the worst I've ever seen from a sealed new record.
Tell me about it. I’m not even sure I’ve seen a used record that scratched. They said they would order a replacement, but couldn’t do anything until they had the defective copy in hand. Hard to say when I will be back in Asheville, but hopefully the next is better.

Tell me about it. I’m not even sure I’ve seen a used record that scratched. They said they would order a replacement, but couldn’t do anything until they had the defective copy in hand. Hard to say when I will be back in Asheville, but hopefully the next is better.
Just wrap a Wal-Mart bag around it and tape a media mail label to it

I don’t know if it’s a repress, but Tyler The Creator’s flower boy store exclusive is in stock.

Edit:
the Igor mint seems to be going in and out of stock too:

Last edited:
Back