Restocks/Represses

Aparently there was a reissue of this in Korea. It's been confirmed to be legit from Sony. Prices are still crazy for it, but this repress brought them down a few hundred dollars finally.

If anyone is interested and knows a place to order it online please let me know! I can't find it anywhere but I'm not that great at getting imports.

Looks like Blur 13 got a repress. Insta buy!

Think Tank too it looks like?

Must be someone looking for this?

A few other MoFi restocks @Plaid Room / Colemine

I'm not sure actually. I just put in some backorders for 13 and Think Tank. I put them in domestically and with an importer. Any other titles y'all have seen or just those 2?
Banquet Records in the Uk seems to say “back in soon” on quite a few of Blur’s albums but I’m not familiar enough them em to know if it always says that on their site…

Banquet Records in the Uk seems to say “back in soon” on quite a few of Blur’s albums but I’m not familiar enough them em to know if it always says that on their site…

I’ve seen more of these pop up on eBay etc too so I’m expecting us releases soon

I'm super basic and holding out hope they repress the Best Of album

Back