Restocks/Represses

$50 triple LP set - I should revisit my CDs to see if I need this on wax or if it's just being a Ween completist.
If you have a spare time machine you can grab it for 32 from Target. Mines out for delivery today!

So.....rolling stones mono box set from amzn co uk just got cancelled. they've given me 5 pound gift card to make up for it.

I am spitting mad about it, but because I am a living saint I am not actually just filling this text box full of curse words and wishing ill upon all of great britain in general, amazon generally and jeff bezos personally.

So.....rolling stones mono box set from amzn co uk just got cancelled. they've given me 5 pound gift card to make up for it.

I am spitting mad about it, but because I am a living saint I am not actually just filling this text box full of curse words and wishing ill upon all of great britain in general, amazon generally and jeff bezos personally.

I mean between Brexit, the Tories and having to listen to that dose Markle and dim Harry state the bloody obvious about his inbred horse family Britain isn’t capable of being that much more cursed right now.

SP -Siamese Dream, how do you identify the original plate pressing?
Matrix runouts would identify which plate / press it is.

1993 press has 3 or 4 different matrices -- the marbled US pressings share 1, UK has a different matrix, Colombia has a 3rd one; brazil has another but that was pressed in 94.
2011 press has 1
2020 press has 1

the details are all on 'cogs

Matrix runouts would identify which plate / press it is.

1993 press has 3 or 4 different matrices -- the marbled US pressings share 1, UK has a different matrix, Colombia has a 3rd one; brazil has another but that was pressed in 94.
2011 press has 1
2020 press has 1

the details are all on 'cogs
NB cogs says

There were approximately 4000 copies pressed on black vinyl in 1993, 1995, 1997, and 2004 (1000 units pressed each time). All using the same original plates. There are no repress markers and no indicators in the dead wax indicating any difference.

so there are other black pressings but they're indistinguishable (via matrix) from the 93 press

Back