Restocks/Represses

newbury JGB cats under stars

Repress of 3rd Eye Vision

Love this album.

They are the first band that I remember seeing live, opening for The Who on the Quadrophenia tour sometime in the late 90's. I was maybe 12? I keep meaning to go back and check them out, but I will never forget their name because of that show.
Pretty sure Isbell’s guitarist, Sadler Vaden, played with them for a spell too.

1 copy in stock at $38

Few more copies here, too, for $35

The MSRP in this one has gone up a little bit since the last time it was in print. I picked up an original pressing for only $15 more than this from a local this past Spring.

Last edited:

or on discogs for 35 shipped from popmarket

Bunch of Miles MoFi restocks incoming:
In a Silent Way
Milestones
Jack Johnson
Sketches of Spain

regular 33 MoFis for $40 a piece
I might go for that jack johnson

gotta say i am delighted at the post-digital-scandal calming effect. a little bit of that rabid fomo vinyl-as-investment fever has settled down except for the hardcore audiophile or mofi-can-do-no-wrong stans

I might go for that jack johnson

gotta say i am delighted at the post-digital-scandal calming effect. a little bit of that rabid fomo vinyl-as-investment fever has settled down except for the hardcore audiophile or mofi-can-do-no-wrong stans
a good sounding record is a good sounding record, digitally sourced or not. in a silent way, sketches and jack johnson all sound fantastic and are worth picking up from MoFi. Jack Johnson will have a supervinyl release and sketches will have the one step, but the regular MoFi releases are really good.

Back