Restocks/Represses

I know that The Fragile has been getting restocks but has Fragile- Deviations also? Because I scored a sealed copy on DC for $30 and there were other cheap copies which is usually a sign

Aaron Neville's "Hercules" is an absolute beast of a song!
Yep. That D side on this album is 🔥 I think I heard Hercules on Grand Theft Auto radio years ago and fell in love with it haha. I tracked it down on a Neville Bros compilation in Japan since I think it was only available on vinyl on 45 or one or two comps.

Hell of a tune, I got in this comp back when it first came out in 2000, It has been repressed a few times and think you can still pick it up reasonable cheaply. Has some killer tracks

edit - the Shinehead Billy Jean version listed on the back to mine comp is also on another great comp I picked up back in 2003, which also has killer covers of Hercules, Breathe (Pink Floyd) and Turn off the Lights.

Last edited:
Hell of a tune, I got in this comp back when it first came out in 2000, It has been repressed a few times and think you can still pick it up reasonable cheaply. Has some killer tracks

edit - the Shinehead Billy Jean version listed on the back to mine comp is also on another great comp I picked up back in 2003, which also has killer covers of Hercules, Breathe (Pink Floyd) and Turn off the Lights.

That New Orleans Funk compilation is absolutely killer!

The Rewind one looks neat. I'll have to check it out.

As noted by others, this set is killer. However, if you care, the first pressing came with the liner note booklet that’s pretty damn good, imho. The later pressing(s) did not, and there were multiple Discogs sellers listing later presses under the listing for the first press. And a couple of those sellers ignored my request to confirm that the liner note booklet was included.

It looks like they restocked the Pond records, I’m assuming they’re now without the side B defects (@serotonein might be able to confirm). Absolutely fantastic/overlooked album from the 90s if you’re not familiar:

Also recommend picking up the Slender Means record while you’re at it:

@TenderLovingKiller®

Last edited:
It looks like they restocked the Pond records, I’m assuming they’re now without the side B defects (@serotonein might be able to confirm). Absolutely fantastic/overlooked album from the 90s if you’re not familiar:

@TenderLovingKiller®
Thanks for this!

Not familiar with Slender Means but I am about half way through and it is wonderful too so I purchased both.

Last edited:
Thanks for this!

Not familiar with Slender Means but I am about half way through and it is wonderful too so I purchased both.

The guy who runs this label is one of the most genuinely good people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and truly loves the music. I never hesitate to buy what they’ve cooked up

@TenderLovingKiller®

I don't recall hearing about the side b defects on the first pressing, but we definitely didn't know which color each person would get 😆

Though I know a number of people were excited for The Divorce, I personally was much more elated for Slender Means. Before the label got started, when we were just kicking around ideas for bands/albums we'd love to see on vinyl, that was near the top of the list. We didn't get to do the real 15th Anniversary, but it still worked out nicely, even if were only able to sell test pressings at the show.

Anyone has any experiences/thoughts on Acoustic Sound orders that they oversold?

They put my NIN "The Fragile" on hold because they sold more than they got in, but they assure me that more are on order "in the near future", but can't tell me a ballpark.

Just wondering what the odds are it'll actually happen - been looking for this one for awhile and jumped on it when I saw the restock.

upcoming MoFi restock! crosspost from audiophile thread

This Karl Blau record is fantastic, and they found a few in the warehouse. For fans of the plainspoken country/americana/indie vibe.

upcoming MoFi restock! crosspost from audiophile thread

Stoked to see so many represses hitting. Got my fingers crossed for Nilsson Schmilsson and Tapestry sometime soon...

Back