Restocks/Represses

Looks like Brookvale did a limited repress (500 each) of two different colors:

Brandi Carlile - Give Up The Ghost
The heck?

First off, thanks a ton!

I mean I'm thrilled but that's a great shock. Order is in, I remember Fleetwood was looking and tagged some other usual suspects on the Brandi stuff

@Fleetwood-Matt @Kris @Lee Newman @Twentytwo
@RenegadeMonster @wynn72 @tvham

Can I at everyone? Guessing this goes real quick if and when someone puts it on Reddit but it ain't me...

The heck?

First off, thanks a ton!

I mean I'm thrilled but that's a great shock. Order is in, I remember Fleetwood was looking and tagged some other usual suspects on the Brandi stuff

@Fleetwood-Matt @Kris @Lee Newman @Twentytwo
@RenegadeMonster @wynn72 @tvham

Can I at everyone? Guessing this goes real quick if and when someone puts it on Reddit but it ain't me...
Owner of Brookvale made the announcement in a Brandi group on FB. Said they did the last repress too. Gave the group a two hour head start on the public. That was two hours ago…

26A8A75D-3814-4EB5-ABED-5EF764CBF0C3.jpeg

Last edited:
PlaidRoom restock of Stop Making Sense. I know it’s a boot, but the reviews on Discogs looks pretty good!

PlaidRoom restock of Stop Making Sense. I know it’s a boot, but the reviews on Discogs looks pretty good!
Been waiting for this one!

Represses of the Melvins’ (A) Senile Animal are up for sale. These are correcting the previous misprints.

Represses of the Melvins’ (A) Senile Animal are up for sale. These are correcting the previous misprints.

Good to see that they still have copies available. I got a private link to order about a week ago, because I'd signed up for it.

Didn’t this go OOS. Sub 90 with code HAMMERHEAD

also i think the 2013 press went OOS and this is a repress? not sure. honestly i'd've thought that classic dylan would sell out PDQ and spike in price, but what do I know, this is one of the classic dylan records I don't have

Back