Restocks/Represses

I don't know how much I trust this but in case you are like me and missed this, it may be repressed soon?

Jim O’Rourke restocks:

@TenderLovingKiller®

I don't know how much I trust this but in case you are like me and missed this, it may be repressed soon?

I want to say I remember a repress of this being talked about somewhere. The initial variant run was very small.

I want to say I remember a repress of this being talked about somewhere. The initial variant run was very small.

I know that Zia and maybe Bull Moose had exclusives and there is a blue one from Real Gone. I think they’ve all dropped out of stock though. This place definitely alerted me to the shredding that this album was.

Jim O’Rourke restocks:

@TenderLovingKiller®
Beat me to the punch, but I'll also add

Jim O’Rourke restocks:

@TenderLovingKiller®

Which of these should I check out first? I've been meaning to listen to both of these albums for years.

Jim O’Rourke restocks:

@TenderLovingKiller®
Thanks, fortunately I already own copies of both but everyone else need to buy these kick ass records. The one I need to get repressed is Halfway To A Three Way.

One of the Silver Jews albums I still need to pick up! Thanks!
Easily my favorite silver Jews, first time I heard it I’d just come down a mountain and my friend and I were exhausted because it’s been a long ass day and she drove me around Seattle showing me the city, wordlessly, just a night drive when you’re both in the mood to be quiet. Such a great record.

Also that acoustic sounds Roger waters is shockingly good. The opening ballad of Bill Hubbard and what god wants on a really cranked system is basically perfection.

Back