Restocks/Represses

@Crabbers GO GO GO

@Crabbers GO GO GO
Thanks …Got it…I also had a pre existing back order at MD but didn’t want to miss out …might have an extra coming too🤦🏻‍♂️😂

yea. it's very frustrating. i'm hoping that once the plants and everybody get caught up, its not nearly as bad and things stay in stock longer. at least with MoFi, they are doing way more "unlimited" pressings going forward.
For sure. While everything seems to have improved, there's this weird lingering "buy now cry later" mentality we're all used to now and its like when something comes in stock one place there's a mad dash. Still so many unknowns!

That’s where I’m at, didn’t preorder but it would cost me $23 more from MoFi. It was backordered for $49 on MD like two years ago.
Heard back from MD

Thank you for your email. You do still have an active order for that title in the system. In most cases Mofi gets copies and Music Direct will a bit later. However we do have plenty of backorders for that title and I cannot confirm how many copies we will be receiving and if those copies will be enough to fulfill your order as well. My suggestion would be if you want the title now place an order with Mofi if its available. If you do not mind waiting you can just leave your order as is. You can always respond to this email and I can cancel the backorder should you chose to order with Mofi.

Heard back from MD

Thank you for your email. You do still have an active order for that title in the system. In most cases Mofi gets copies and Music Direct will a bit later. However we do have plenty of backorders for that title and I cannot confirm how many copies we will be receiving and if those copies will be enough to fulfill your order as well. My suggestion would be if you want the title now place an order with Mofi if its available. If you do not mind waiting you can just leave your order as is. You can always respond to this email and I can cancel the backorder should you chose to order with Mofi.
this is why i hate it. MD owns MoFi. it boggles my mind that they don't know how many copies they are getting in.

Heard back from MD

Shit ok ill just bite the bullet. If it wasn't the Dead (and their best album) I probably wouldn't, but this is one I've been waiting for. Thanks for the update!

@Crabbers GO GO GO
Me opening the Target packages and a big antique store buy and reading this…fuuuuuuuuu

Me opening the Target packages and a big antique store buy and reading this…fuuuuuuuuu
awkward-smile.gif

I have no idea about Metallica or A Perfect Circle but my recent repress of Sailing The Seas Of Cheese had a “Manufactured In Poland” sticker on the back of it, it was released Universal but according to the Acoustic Sounds website was supposed to have been pressed at QRP …
Primus-Sailing The Seas Of Cheese-180 Gram Vinyl Record|Acoustic Sounds
View attachment 142143
So that was a disappointing but it sounds fine and it’s not an unauthorized releases.
I talked to Acoustic Sounds about this, because I questioned the sticker as well. They pressed it. Jackets are from Poland. Then they assembled the final product.

Back