Restocks/Represses

Wonder if it’s legit. The A Perfect Circle repress ended up being a boot.
That's not true. Universal has been doing a lot of pressings in Poland because of the backlog and they're not great quality, but they came direct from Universal and I've talked to a couple different stores who ordered them direct to confirm.

That's not true. Universal has been doing a lot of pressings in Poland because of the backlog and they're not great quality, but they came direct from Universal and I've talked to a couple different stores who ordered them direct to confirm.
It absolutely was a boot. The song sleeping beauty was switched out to a live acoustic version.

I have no idea about Metallica or A Perfect Circle but my recent repress of Sailing The Seas Of Cheese had a “Manufactured In Poland” sticker on the back of it, it was released Universal but according to the Acoustic Sounds website was supposed to have been pressed at QRP …
Primus-Sailing The Seas Of Cheese-180 Gram Vinyl Record|Acoustic Sounds
6CB8FBD2-5646-40EA-A0A0-EB0F08F6BC0B.jpeg
So that was a disappointing but it sounds fine and it’s not an unauthorized releases.

I have no idea about Metallica or A Perfect Circle but my recent repress of Sailing The Seas Of Cheese had a “Manufactured In Poland” sticker on the back of it, it was released Universal but according to the Acoustic Sounds website was supposed to have been pressed at QRP …
Primus-Sailing The Seas Of Cheese-180 Gram Vinyl Record|Acoustic Sounds
View attachment 142143
So that was a disappointing but it sounds fine and it’s not an unauthorized releases.

The 2013 QRP press was also 200 gram and for some reason, the edges like razor sharp and tons of copies had seam splits from it. Mine actually has one of the top AND spine from it. I ordered this too but i need to compare to see which i'll keep

Back