Restocks/Represses

Just got an email that Billy Strings “Home” is back in stock.

Billy Strings - Home
nooo-no.gif

This week's restocks going live in the next 30-90 minutes. Deftones Saturday Night Wrist, Bowie Low Orange Vinyl, Stadium Arcadium, Deftones S/T, Tedeschi Trucks Layla Indie, Floyd Pulse, Khruangbin Con Todo repress finally, OK Computer (not nearly enough to go around), Thundercat Drunk, Sufjan Carrie & Lowell, Lord Huron Lonesome Dreams, Caamp Live From Newport Music Hall, Donnie Darko Silver Vinyl, Illmatic Clear Vinyl, Black Mirror: San Junipero Colored Vinyl.... full list below. Like I mentioned last week - some of this stuff is still being received so if it's listed out of stock right now I'd get logged in and ready to add to your cart for when it goes live. Some stuff will last us until the end of time 🤣, some will disappear instantly.

This week's restocks going live in the next 30-90 minutes. Deftones Saturday Night Wrist, Bowie Low Orange Vinyl, Stadium Arcadium, Deftones S/T, Tedeschi Trucks Layla Indie, Floyd Pulse, Khruangbin Con Todo repress finally, OK Computer (not nearly enough to go around), Thundercat Drunk, Sufjan Carrie & Lowell, Lord Huron Lonesome Dreams, Caamp Live From Newport Music Hall, Donnie Darko Silver Vinyl, Illmatic Clear Vinyl, Black Mirror: San Junipero Colored Vinyl.... full list below. Like I mentioned last week - some of this stuff is still being received so if it's listed out of stock right now I'd get logged in and ready to add to your cart for when it goes live. Some stuff will last us until the end of time 🤣, some will disappear instantly.

Any chance of a Radiohead hail to the thief repress?

This one has been in and out over the years but just got about 70 in....recent copies going for $50-80 on eBay...

Also a big ol' restock of this one going up shortly (next 30 minutes or so):

Sha Sha rules! That was the first album I ever bought from your store actually! Couldn’t find it at my local on RSD and someone from your store messaged me on Reddit to let me know you’d ship it to me ❤️

Sha Sha rules! That was the first album I ever bought from your store actually! Couldn’t find it at my local on RSD and someone from your store messaged me on Reddit to let me know you’d ship it to me ❤️
Hell ya! I love Sha Sha too! I feel like we (the owners of the store) must have been in the right age group for that record to be an RSD release. We heard it was on the list and we were like hell yes, let's order up on that! And I think anyone like 10 years older than us that owns a store was like....ummm Ben Kweller yeahhh I'm skipping that.

I remember we had people driving 4 hours on RSD for that record. Crazy stuff, fun times.

Hell ya! I love Sha Sha too! I feel like we (the owners of the store) must have been in the right age group for that record to be an RSD release. We heard it was on the list and we were like hell yes, let's order up on that! And I think anyone like 10 years older than us that owns a store was like....ummm Ben Kweller yeahhh I'm skipping that.

I remember we had people driving 4 hours on RSD for that record. Crazy stuff, fun times.
I waited outside my local for 3 hours for that one and the person in front of me bought the last copy. I was devastated haha. It’s such a fantastic album. Still spin it all the time.

Got a refund from a non-delivered order (different vendor) so I used it on a 3-LP order, including Khruangbin.

Back