Restocks/Represses

yeaaa i saw that in the thread. I should have added unfortunately the closest copy is in B&N Sarasota which is about an hour away. Not horrible but hoping for an easier way! lol
call them, they can internal transfer to your local store for you. Just keep in mind B&N online store inventory isn't always the most acurate.

call them, they can internal transfer to your local store for you. Just keep in mind B&N online store inventory isn't always the most acurate.

You can call the store that has it in stock and they will ship it to your house. I've done that before.

Thank you!! Yea I had a breakthrough eventually! :)
thanks! I got it to work! Called my local they were like NO WE DONT DO THAT....called Sarasota back and they stated that was obnoxious of them to say, and they went ahead and checked me out and are mailing it to me direct from Sarasota!

Just grabbed this one on amazon a few days ago and it arrived yesterday! Excited to give it a spin.
Your's made it before mine damn you! :ROFLMAO: Eta tomorrow let me know what you think.

ps u.s. Amazon still has some listed that ship from UK for about $35 total

Last edited:
Here's a couple more from this week's batch that I expect to sell out fast. Some of the discogs medians on these are hilarious! We're here to correct the market! :poop: Note that the Eternal Sunshine will be back in soon. I have at least another 100 on the way.

Last edited:
Yeah I contemplated not even putting that one up. We only had 10 copies out of hundreds backordered. But in the end - I had copies sitting in our store for the last year in the bins and only sold a few so figured I should throw a few up online.
Any chance you have more copies coming? I keep trying to get this and miss it every time :cry:

Back