Restocks/Represses

Also posted in online deals:

Hey, 2013-mix In Utero Nirvana fans:

$30.99**

2 in stock 1/14/22 at 9:20am

**All of these copies have dinged corners, bent jackets, or seam splits
interesting the price went up a little bit. i bought mine from plaidroom last week (not damaged) for $27.99

They also have Blonde on Blonde, if anyone was looking. I try and keep this site off Reddit and only share on here because they usually have great stuff/hard to find titles in stock longer than other stores. They're a great shop who I've now ordered a decent amount from. Great packaging, too.

interesting the price went up a little bit. i bought mine from plaidroom last week (not damaged) for $27.99
Yeah - there is price bumps on TONS of stuff right now. ~40% of the restocks I checked in last night had price bumps. Some were small $0.15 or so. Others, like the Nirvana were $3-5. Unfortunately I have to bump retail price along with these. You got your copy of the Nirvana at a steal, my employees checked some stuff in while I wasn't around and didn't realize I needed to change pricing on it. 🤣

Any chance you have more copies coming? I keep trying to get this and miss it every time :cry:
Probably not for a while unfortunately. Music Direct / Mobile Fidelity held my backorder on it, which usually means that it will be repressed at some point and isn't discontinued. I believe I have around 300 of it backordered, but that doesn't mean I'll get that many. They usually have to allocate when a pressing comes in - just because demand is exceeding supply right now. They try to spread it between shops so that one store doesn't get the whole pressing! Keep your email/phone on our list for that particular product, hopefully some more pop in at some point.

Yeah - there is price bumps on TONS of stuff right now. ~40% of the restocks I checked in last night had price bumps. Some were small $0.15 or so. Others, like the Nirvana were $3-5. Unfortunately I have to bump retail price along with these. You got your copy of the Nirvana at a steal, my employees checked some stuff in while I wasn't around and didn't realize I needed to change pricing on it. 🤣
i figured i got lucky haha. thanks! the nirvana is still definitely a good price from you guys now. lots of other places raised the prices quite drastically. you guys are my go-to for everything my local doesn't get in (which is a lot since they don't stock a ton of new stuff). I look forward to the restock emails and love that your notification system actually works! also appreciate you adding the in-stock filters.

i have a few more restocks in my cart now and seeing if i want to add anything else before placing what seems like my bi-weekly plaidroom order haha

Psssst... slightly damaged/corner dings but still hard to find

Thank you!! This is one of those....'Oh I'll get it later'.....then BOOM....$200 on Discogs. Funny enough I finally scored The Bends and King of Limbs and they landed today. Excellent post!! Cheers.

Also, based on your member name you might find this exciting....I scored a Lever Boy and an Oysterhead last week. :)

Thank you!! This is one of those....'Oh I'll get it later'.....then BOOM....$200 on Discogs. Funny enough I finally scored The Bends and King of Limbs and they landed today. Excellent post!! Cheers.

Also, based on your member name you might find this exciting....I scored a Lever Boy and an Oysterhead last week. :)
Oysterhead? How’s the surgery from selling your kidney? 😉

Holy moly! Oysterhead is my #1 white whale - how’d you find one?? I’ve almost worn out my CD at this point, praying for a repress

Oysterhead? How’s the surgery from selling your kidney? 😉
Haha. Wasn’t too bad. $300
Holy moly! Oysterhead is my #1 white whale - how’d you find one?? I’ve almost worn out my CD at this point, praying for a repress
It was on Etsy of all places. I did a Google search and there it was. A little more surface noise than I’d like and there are some scratches on side 2 that I haven’t listened to yet…so hopefully it plays through without issue. But still a score.

Back