Restocks/Represses

robert-downey-jr-iron-man.gif
1651711695898.gif

Got a shipping notification for Coltrane w/ Red Garland but not any of the others. Strange.

@zdkaiser @Max Sterling @TenderLovingKiller® @tonythegamer

Not sure who else was looking for these

@zdkaiser @Max Sterling @TenderLovingKiller® @tonythegamer

Not sure who else was looking for these
Thanks! I have an order with @Ethos99 via PBC. I am gonna stick with him and see if he can come through for me.

Primus - Seas of Cheese Restock ($25)

This is the mystery vinyl pressing, meaning you could receive the 200 gram black vinyl or 200 gram yellow pressing. The black vinyl is going for about $75 median discogs since it has been somewhat OOP for a bit. The yellow tops out near $200, since it is 1000 copies randomly mixed into the batch. Looks like both version were pressed at QRP.

This is the mystery vinyl pressing, meaning you could receive the 200 gram black vinyl or 200 gram yellow pressing. The black vinyl is going for about $75 median discogs since it has been somewhat OOP for a bit. The yellow tops out near $200, since it is 1000 copies randomly mixed into the batch. Looks like both version were pressed at QRP.

Sweet! Ordered! Thanks!

Either way you’re getting a killer record that’s sound great taboot.

Primus sucks!

Back