Restocks/Represses

Thee Oh Sees - Castlevania
On purple wax
Screenshot_20220204-061228.jpg

Any reason to not assume that the “mystery color” for Dopesmoker will always be “weed green?”
I'd be happy with the weed green, but I'd be surprised if that's the mystery since they normally just say when it's weed green and they sell out almost immediately.

If you're in the US, the jpc prices on these is 34.45 Euros.

I know this is a bit off season but the wonderful Halloween mix that someone on N&G introduced me to last September Haunted House Party has restocked their Bandcamp page but their are only 4 copies left. It’s a fun release.
picked this up, i am doing some policy work and this is the perfect soundtrack

Prayer request- if anyone has a lead on a copy of OK Computer. My bud's son just got into vinyl and it's his favorite.

I know this is a bit off season but the wonderful Halloween mix that someone on N&G introduced me to last September Haunted House Party has restocked their Bandcamp page but their are only 4 copies left. It’s a fun release.

I've played mine a decent amount. It's a good one

@Plaid Room / Colemine will you be updating your site with new releases/restocks this week? Wanted to wait before I picked up something else.
I think they did already. Got their restock email and saw they had the reissue of Neil Young’s Harvest…been looking for one for a long time! Hopefully it means more are on the way/a full repress.

I think they did already. Got their restock email and saw they had the reissue of Neil Young’s Harvest…been looking for one for a long time! Hopefully it means more are on the way/a full repress.

Yes I just got the email. Looks like they've been affected by winter weather--- living in California it is hard to keep track of all that weather out there!

Back