Record Store Day 2024

First year missing a bunch. If people happen to see any of these I will be happy to pay cost and shipping

Stars - The Five Ghosts
Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club
Laufey - A Night at the Symphony
Mitch Rowland 7"
Remi Wolf - Live at Electric Lady

I'll keep looking too

As an aside, if that Jenny Lewis pic disk isn't in 50% off RSD sales for the rest of time I'll eat my proverbial hat. That price was insane
Prices for most things were insane to be fair. I was tempted by the Rollins box, the Ladytron reissue, some of the jazz detective stuff…but there records I got were $130 and that’s just wild

We have a new-ish local doing RSD for the first time this year. Got there like 45 mins before open and my daughter and I were 18/19 in line. We grabbed Pearl Jam, Fleetwood Mac, the David Byrne/Paramore split, Paramore and Acetone (last, maybe only copy…which is what I really came for)

Pretty excellent since we haven’t had a shop within 60 miles participating the last few years.

IMG_9778.jpeg
IMG_9781.jpeg

44° and pouring rain, got to a Bull Moose an hour before they open, lines about forty deep. Hopefully no jazz heads or lll cry.

The real test is going to be not falling asleep as I didn’t have time to make coffee before I left

The first person in line at my local was a jazz head. He filled 4 tote bags with records and his total was $1375 at checkout :oops:

Back