Record Store Day 2024

Jackpot records posted most RSD releases with prices. If anyone needs to look and get an idea how much things will cost.
My list would come to over $500 😬, I'm cutting out some non essentials.

Welp now I’m intrigued

Welp now I’m intrigued

Everybody could use a belly belt for those special outings.

Jackpot records posted most RSD releases with prices. If anyone needs to look and get an idea how much things will cost.
My list would come to over $500 😬, I'm cutting out some non essentials.
Same, looking to keep it to 150 max.

A new addition. This better have a massive quantity or it is going to be a bloodbath. Apparently 15,000 copies.

1708622239427.png

Last edited:
A new addition. This better have a massive quantity or it is going to be a bloodbath. Apparently 15,000 copies.

View attachment 195851

My younger sister messaged me about it yesterday. I'm gonna have to try and find it now

SmartSelect_20240223_234908_Instagram.jpg

1709130562160.png

I found another RSD release I am excited about…

So, Bobby Bare Jr. put out some excellent Alt Country albums prior to becoming the guitarist for the most recent iteration of Guided By Voices. I would absolutely love for his Young Criminals’ Starvation League album to be reissued at some point but in the mean time it looks like they are releasing the debut album from his first band Boo-Tay. I was not familiar with the album but listening to it now and am absolutely loving it.

Last edited:
I wonder what KPG will be able to do with Everybody Digs Bill Evans.

I have a 1975 Japanese Stereo Pressing that sounds pretty great but iirc this album in particular has some nasty piano distortion baked into the master tapes. Wondering if picking this up would be worth it, maybe just to hear mono would be neat.

Back