Record Store Day 2023

I love the middle one but after funko fired everyone I don't see myself buying any mondo posters. In the article it mentioned that Rob Jones was the giant Peanuts fan pushing for more by them. So this seems like a slap in the face to him.
Yeah, that's also why I'm on the fence. I'd assume some of the immediate drops like this may have been set in the schedule somewhat before everything went down, but I'm conflicted on giving Funko money as any sign of validating the shit decisions they made.

Talked to my local today. They said The 1975 and Bluey are going to be the hardest to get this year. If you see them and don't want them probably worth scooping for someone here or to sell to someone who isn't a flipper if you're into that sort of thing.

Talked to my local today. They said The 1975 and Bluey are going to be the hardest to get this year. If you see them and don't want them probably worth scooping for someone here or to sell to someone who isn't a flipper if you're into that sort of thing.
I have the Bluey - standard on pre-order in case I miss this Fancy RSD one. The little dude has damn near burned the first Bluey album out. He has no idea this is coming either!

Thanks, the mention of Coachella before RSD in the title probably made me fly right by it

Is there a "I'm-a- Vinyl-collector-nerd-but-there-is-no-fucking-way-I'm-getting-up-at-4am-to-stand-in-line-becase-a-bunch-of-Taylor-Swift-fans-who-just-want-to-talk-about-her-obligitory-break-up-are-going-to-descend-on-RSD-to-make-it-a-hellscape-of-unrivlaled-purportions-help-thread?"

Back