Record Store Day 2022

I couldn't make it to the store early this morning and my cousin tried to grab me a Taylor Swift from his store but he couldn't. I'll stop by later today to see what's left.

There wasn't anything on the list this time I was dying to have so it's nice to not have to be there super early.

If any of you UK based folk are able to get a copy of the Charles Mingus anywhere I would appreciate it and cover all costs, etc. my local didn’t have it and none of the shops in Soho have any left.

Am pretty happy with what I walked away with. My store ordered 10 Art Peppers but only received one. It was long gone by the time I got inside.

Decided to get one of the Bill Evans releases instead. And I had told myself I didn’t need and wasn’t going to buy the Ramones box set…. But then I saw it and I couldn’t resist.

View attachment 136679

what did the price tag end up being on that ramones box? I've been on the fence but think I want it. the money I would end up speding just for a copy of Subterranean Jungle and Pleasant Dreams alone would cover a nice chunk of this box most likely..

If any of you UK based folk are able to get a copy of the Charles Mingus anywhere I would appreciate it and cover all costs, etc. my local didn’t have it and none of the shops in Soho have any left.

See Jazz Messengers in Barcelona. They usually add leftovers the next day and shipping is cheap.

First in line at my shop as mentioned earlier and got shut out of the Taylor Swift 7" - they said they ordered it and got none. In my hour in the store I saw at least 5-6 people ask for it.

Also, how come none of you told me how much this slaps?! Saw one copy in a bin at stop #2 and didn't grab it due to price. But now I'm wishing I had. Straight 🔥.

(Don't know what that says about me, streaming albums I DIDN'T buy on RSD...)

Was this an RSD release? My BIL introd me to this album years ago and he’s been looking ever since.

Also, how come none of you told me how much this slaps?! Saw one copy in a bin at stop #2 and didn't grab it due to price. But now I'm wishing I had. Straight 🔥.

(Don't know what that says about me, streaming albums I DIDN'T buy on RSD...)

thanks for the $47 you just had me spend 🤣 in line and saw this ascends sounds fantastic!

Back