RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Check your messages

Looks like I missed it. Sold out by the time I got up this morning.

Thanks for the link though. I appreciate the help in trying to find this.

Wonder if I can get my DM's to trigger the alarm clock on my phone going forward.

Electric Fetus still has a rather large selection of RSD titles listed online. Hopefully they have something someone is still looking for.

Electric Fetus still has a rather large selection of RSD titles listed online. Hopefully they have something someone is still looking for.

If anybody was looking for The Walkmen RSD release

Piranha Records also has a rather impressive amount of leftovers still.
I don’t think it’s all in stock. A lot of record shops use whatever backend this is and annoyingly you can’t tell if something is in stock until you click on the title and scroll down. That’s all the stuff they had in stock at some point, but clicked on a few from them and they are sold out

I don’t think it’s all in stock. A lot of record shops use whatever backend this is and annoyingly you can’t tell if something is in stock until you click on the title and scroll down. That’s all the stuff they had in stock at some point, but clicked on a few from them and they are sold out

A decent amount of them do appear to be in stock though. I clicked on 10 titles before I found one that was sold out.

A decent amount of them do appear to be in stock though. I clicked on 10 titles before I found one that was sold out.
Weird! Went back and some aren’t there anymore that I clicked on (I checked some of the more popular titles). I had looked there yesterday so maybe they were still cached or something 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tip: For any storefront like that, if you turn the grid into a list, you can tell by scrolling.

If it just lists a price with no "buy" next to it, it's OOS. If there is a "buy" next to the price, it's in stock

I probably should have thought of this before now, but if there is something that is high demand for RSD you're still looking for - set up a Discops alert for it. On the off chance a seller is kind and not hardcore flipping or a store posts to Discogs late, you get a one-time alert for it to your phone/email. You would have to set it back up if it gets used.

Thanks! Please let me know! Appreciate it
Were you able to track down a copy of Art Pepper yet? I could make a run down to my local in the next hour or so, fingers crossed they still have a copy if you need one. On the other hand, if you are all set and someone else still needs it, let me know soon...

Back