RECORD STORE DAY 2022 - Those of us who can't make it and hoping for...

Thanks! Please let me know! Appreciate it

Sorry, looks like they must have just sold out. I'll send you a link if I see it online again.

If anyone else is looking, I know they had a crazy amount of Everlast, Echo And The Bunnymen, Handsome Boy, and both Trail Of Dead records along with plenty of James Blake. I was there earlier today, so if you mention something, I might be able to let you know if I saw it.

Sorry, looks like they must have just sold out. I'll send you a link if I see it online again.

If anyone else is looking, I know they had a crazy amount of Everlast, Echo And The Bunnymen, Handsome Boy, and both Trail Of Dead records along with plenty of James Blake. I was there earlier today, so if you mention something, I might be able to let you know if I saw it.
Ah bummer, thanks for checking!

Still looking for Art Pepper in US any leads or help would be awesome, thanks everyone !

Be careful with this. My understanding is there are two options for the hardcover book:

1. Hardcover Book + LP (msrp $49), barcode 9781644282762
2. Hardcover Book by itself, no LP (msrp also $49). 9781644282748 Bullmoose has option 2 marked down to $39.

Some stores that use the awful standard website design/layout show listings for both so you can see they’re separate items in their system, like this one near me: Larry Jaffee - Record Store Day Book [Hardcover + LP ] | Music Millennium
View attachment 136875

thank you for this. i had noticed the upc differences and searched a few sites for the book + lp version but were sold out/not in stock so i figured i’d just periodically check to see if any popped up. but i just now ordered from here (and the correct upc shows up in the order confirmation message), so hopefully their inventory is correct and it’s in stock.

"Unfortunately, the RSD release you ordered is sold out and is no longer available. We have cancelled your order, and your credit card will not be charged. Sorry for any inconvenience."

giphy.gif

"Unfortunately, the RSD release you ordered is sold out and is no longer available. We have cancelled your order, and your credit card will not be charged. Sorry for any inconvenience."

giphy.gif
I got the same notice. Not surprised. I’m still waiting for two other day-after online RSD orders to be confirmed or canceled. Didn’t hear from them today.

I ordered two other releases from different places. One has shipped, the other I haven’t heard anything about yet… Thinking it’ll be one of those waiting, waiting, waiting, cancelled things now.

Back