Record Store Day 2021

If anybody in the UK happens to see Bill Evans You Must Believe in Spring can you please pick me up a copy?? Or if you see any online at any UK shops where I can just buy direct. It would be hugely appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have a banquet records tab open but not sure who else may have it online after the day…

If anybody in the UK happens to see Bill Evans You Must Believe in Spring can you please pick me up a copy?? Or if you see any online at any UK shops where I can just buy direct. It would be hugely appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have a banquet records tab open but not sure who else may have it online after the day…

I'm travelling down to London tomorrow. I might not have a chance tomorrow but should be able to have a look on Saturday. I'll let you know

Are these typically 1 per person? Its the only album that I am thinking of getting and was going to pop down to my local at lunch on the off chance that they had one. I could always get 2 if they allowed it.

I’m looking for NonPhixion-The Green Album I won’t be able to get out until later in the day and the few places I have seen only have 1 copy so if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it

@Andy @Selaws thanks! It may be one per person. I have some UK sites bookmarked to try to see if I can order online. If I can find one will let you all know but appreciate you keeping an eye out!

I'm thinking this one might be delayed. There are very few sites listing it

I'm thinking this one might be delayed. There are very few sites listing it
Thought that may be the case…rough trade took it off their site. Only seen it at a few but also didn’t see it in the list of delayed titles so not sure!

Are there any stores selling the black friday releases online? Kiddos got the flu and can't get out to my local today.

Are there any stores selling the black friday releases online? Kiddos got the flu and can't get out to my local today.
Yes, but I saw that there’s a new RSD rule that online sales can’t begin until Saturday morning. Though maybe some stores will disregard?

Yes, but I saw that there’s a new RSD rule that online sales can’t begin until Saturday morning. Though maybe some stores will disregard?
Darn yeah I just realized this was the rule. I hoped someone would be selling online today but guess not. I’ll try to be patient!

Relatively painless. Went 4 for 4. Hard to tell what will be hard to get. Everyone seemed to want something different but stock was good. I have left but checked now and saw one Sons of Kemet and a couple Wrens for reference. If I go back again I'll check in here

Back