Record Store Day 2021

If there is another Doctor Who set of pressings I’ll probably grab one. I have one of the many and now I’m regretting not getting them all. I’ll have to pick them up slowly, but they are so well done.

Also it seems Bullmoose is already posting details. Two soundtracks seem to already be announced.

If there is another Doctor Who set of pressings I’ll probably grab one. I have one of the many and now I’m regretting not getting them all. I’ll have to pick them up slowly, but they are so well done.

Also it seems Bullmoose is already posting details. Two soundtracks seem to already be announced.
I'd love it if we could get a pressing of the soundtrack for 24 hour party people

Some really interesting 2011 releases that feel like a decent shot to show up. Hoping Cults does a 10th anniversary pressing of their first album. It's OOP now (re-sale prices aren't too bonkers), they've done a couple RSDs before, and that deserves a refreshed audience.

I had tickets for the Bay Area show in April2020. I was looking forward to going back to the bay for the rescheduled show but they just cancelled it. I am really hoping for a reissue also.

Confirmed that this year is being split across 2 dates, Saturday 12th June AND 17th July.

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 16.13.23.png

Back