Record Store Day 2021

I would die if the Spiderman 2 Soundtrack magically came to vinyl. It’s a longshot, but we did get the Dashboard Confessional comp that finally made it so you could have Vindicated on wax. Who knows

THE NAME OF OUR RSD 2021 AMBASSADOR HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AND IT IS....

FRED ARMISEN

THE NAME OF OUR RSD 2021 AMBASSADOR HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AND IT IS....

FRED ARMISEN

There better be a B-52s box set!

I'm (thankfully) almost out of wishlist albums that need to be pressed/repressed so fingers crossed for Welcome to Jamrock and some early Citizen Cope and SOJA "Born in Babylon". And for shits and giggles maybe the Halo 3 ost to complete the og trilogy?

My number one grail is a copy of Frightened Rabbit's Pedestrian Verse. It was released in 2013, so probably won't get reissued until 2023 :( The Winter of Mixed Drinks (2010) got the ten year reissue last year, so I guess I have to wait awhile.
It definitely needs to be reissued. I got it back when it came out for next to nothing. Probably my favorite show ever was them opening for the National at the Ryman. Can’t get a lineup better than that. Just wish Scott could have found happiness in this life because his music was a lifeline to so many people. And pedestrian verse has some of my favorites on it. Definitely underated.

Back