Record cleaning - what's your method?

Can someone link me the dispenser bottle everyone uses? I'm going to make the chisto soon, bought the distilled water today. But decided I don't want to dispense it from the same container I used the TTVJ. Unless it makes sense to just use the spray bottle that comes with it?
I use these, they work great :)
Amazon product ASIN B07MYT12HG

Can someone link me the dispenser bottle everyone uses? I'm going to make the chisto soon, bought the distilled water today. But decided I don't want to dispense it from the same container I used the TTVJ. Unless it makes sense to just use the spray bottle that comes with it?
I use the spray bottle, it works well for me.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't make the gallon of chisto in distilled water from the grocery store and then pour that into empty seltzer bottles to have more manageable storage?

I bought it through Music Direct so it came with a Music Direct cleaning brush (well, multiple brushes really). But didn't know if there is preferred brush, or just use what's there and do it up.
Ah, I would give what you got a go and see how it goes, if you want to pick up the VPI brush Elusive Disc carries them, but they're $50.........it does a great job, but since you have something I would work with it for a bit and see ;)

Back