R.I.P. VMP Forum

giphy.gif

At 10 minutes to 3 MT, the whole staff signed on, apologized convincingly and wholeheartedly, and thanked us all for not just our financial support but our contributions to the community and the growth of the business to where it is today. They calmly and thoroughly answered all of our questions, including (1) why they decided to "pause" the forum, (2) why they were only able to give two days' notice (really good answer to this one!), (3) whether a hot dog is a sandwich, (4) what happened to the Russian guy that Paulie Walnuts shot in the head, etc. Then they laid out in detail their vision for a new kind of vinyl community. Brother, believe me when I tell you that it is going to knock your socks off.
Did anyone take screen caps I wanna see what they said!

At 10 minutes to 3 MT, the whole staff signed on, apologized convincingly and wholeheartedly, and thanked us all for not just our financial support but our contributions to the community and the growth of the business to where it is today. They calmly and thoroughly answered all of our questions, including (1) why they decided to "pause" the forum, (2) why they were only able to give two days' notice (really good answer to this one!), (3) whether a hot dog is a sandwich, (4) what happened to the Russian guy that Paulie Walnuts shot in the head, etc. Then they laid out in detail their vision for a new kind of vinyl community. Brother, believe me when I tell you that it is going to knock your socks off.

Confirm or deny that they did a guaranteed pre-order for When The Pawn?

Back