R.I.P. VMP Forum

I was playing a squash match and annoyingly missed end by minutes. Can someone fill me in, anything happen at all. A thank you from staff etc. Although im happy here that final shutdown is emotional.

I was playing a squash match and annoyingly missed end by minutes. Can someone fill me in, anything happen at all. A thank you from staff etc. Although im happy here that final shutdown is emotional.
At 10 minutes to 3 MT, the whole staff signed on, apologized convincingly and wholeheartedly, and thanked us all for not just our financial support but our contributions to the community and the growth of the business to where it is today. They calmly and thoroughly answered all of our questions, including (1) why they decided to "pause" the forum, (2) why they were only able to give two days' notice (really good answer to this one!), (3) whether a hot dog is a sandwich, (4) what happened to the Russian guy that Paulie Walnuts shot in the head, etc. Then they laid out in detail their vision for a new kind of vinyl community. Brother, believe me when I tell you that it is going to knock your socks off.

At 10 minutes to 3 MT, the whole staff signed on, apologized convincingly and wholeheartedly, and thanked us all for not just our financial support but our contributions to the community and the growth of the business to where it is today. They calmly and thoroughly answered all of our questions, including (1) why they decided to "pause" the forum, (2) why they were only able to give two days' notice (really good answer to this one!), (3) whether a hot dog is a sandwich, (4) what happened to the Russian guy that Paulie Walnuts shot in the head, etc. Then they laid out in detail their vision for a new kind of vinyl community. Brother, believe me when I tell you that it is going to knock your socks off.
Thou shalt not mislead the shareholders

And everybody clapped.

OMG have i been contributing to VMP forums only on Ipads and iPhones for last 4 years without realising there was an App !!!!!
Thats the funniest thing, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Unbelievable !!!!
I don't think it's an app, just a shortcut to the website? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Haha yeah just a shortcut boyeeee

Back