Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 196605

I know people hate these, but this is neat.

1709315086431.png

New In Sheeps Clothing record release has been announced and is up for pre-order. This is going to be a beautiful piece to own, incredibly meditative, sparse but poignant enough as to draw something out from within. Beautiful stuff for ambient, minimal music fans. You listen to this yet @MikeH

New In Sheeps Clothing record release has been announced and is up for pre-order. This is going to be a beautiful piece to own, incredibly meditative, sparse but poignant enough as to draw something out from within. Beautiful stuff for ambient, minimal music fans. You listen to this yet @MikeH

Forgot to post this one. Haven’t had time to sample it. Still need to pick up their last ISC HiFi release. You have that one?

Forgot to post this one. Haven’t had time to sample it. Still need to pick up their last ISC HiFi release. You have that one?
I didn't, I listened to it in full at their bar here in NYC and decided it wasn't for me. Great stuff but not the type of sound that gets a lot of spin time around here.

Yea if I had the ORG and it sounds good, would probably keep that. MRP can be a shitshow and if it’s a generic cut done at MRP…eek.

Wondering if the EU will be a different pressing
I'll have to wait to hear some reviews...I just thought if I could go from an orange press to a similar black press plus get $150+ then I should at least consider it!

I'll have to wait to hear some reviews...I just thought if I could go from an orange press to a similar black press plus get $150+ then I should at least consider it!
Yea for sure! I have some other BFF albums I’d consider selling based on the current price if they reissue some of their other albums. Although ones a BoomBoom cut 🤣

Back