Pre-Order Thread

AW_Vinyl-Mockup-Vinyl-BabyBlue.png

View attachment 194345

I wonder if there will be a variant in the Secretly Store soon. If so I'm adding to my box with free shipping.

Limited test pressing / art edition of Emahoy Tsege Marian Gebru's Souvenirs (edition of 50) $55

A portion of the proceeds of the limited art pressings will be donated Make the Road NYC, who work to build the power of immigrant and working class communities to achieve dignity and justice.

Also, for @MikeH and other NYC/Portland folks, this is from Mississippi Records:

View attachment 194340
www.mississippirecords.net/master-newsletter-sign-up

0034908837_10.jpg

I’m part of their subscription service so imagine this one will be on its way to me soon! (Probably not this exact edition though)

AW_Vinyl-Mockup-Vinyl-BabyBlue.png

"Anne. Anne Wilson. No, not the good one."

848064016908_mockup_1024x1024.jpg

I would never buy the album but “Stars Are Blind” is a bop!

1706913318669.png

1706913354442.png

Early 2000's cult Screamo band from Germany. From the Skramz days when that was the only way to differentiate between the mall stuff and the real stuff lolz

the fugazi record on the page before this is $18. i honestly don't remember the last time i saw a full lp sold for under $20, it's been awhile.
Should note that most (all?) of Fugazi’s albums are up for sale in color versions. Pretty cool op to grab a few. Can’t go wrong with any album really.

Back