Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 193150

Will Also Be Magnolia ROTM for March it would seem.
Another March release to be excited about.

Another March release to be excited about.

Rounder Records must be high charging $50 for a record and a signed print. I mean I know she is big, but that is just nuts. It would be like over $60 for me. I will wait for my Magnolia ROTM that I paid $16.75 a month for last year.

Last edited:
NorahJonesVisionsBlkLP.png

Rounder Records must be high charging $50 for a record and a signed print. I mean I know she is big, but that is just nuts. It would be like over $60 for me. I will wait for my Magnolia ROTM that I paid $16.75 a month for last year.
The “signed” link was the first one I clicked on and thought the this was gonna be another example of the single LP going for $40. I was surprised that they were charging twice as much for an autographed copy.

The “signed” link was the first one I clicked on and thought the this was gonna be another example of the single LP going for $40. I was surprised that they were charging twice as much for an autographed copy.
$50 for a signed album and a single lp is too much especially when its only a signed art print and not a signed jacket.

It is too much for a signed jacket as well. I refuse pay a premium for signed stuff.
There have been a few signed albums I had considered getting but I decided not to because I wasn't going to pay double just because because its signed. So I just got the unsigned versions. I liked Julia Jacklin as I got her last album signed on the jacket for no additional cost which was really nice. I don't get why artists charge double for an album just because its signed.

There have been a few signed albums I had considered getting but I decided not to because I wasn't going to pay double just because because its signed. So I just got the unsigned versions. I liked Julia Jacklin as I got her last album signed on the jacket for no additional cost which was really nice. I don't get why artists charge double for an album just because its signed.
Because people will pay it.

Beautiful song....

"Swamp Thing" variant on Bandcamp

0034778715_10.jpg

This one sold out and another one up already.

SF_TRAILOFFLOWERS_PACKSHOT-D2C-SURGE_8f69c230-857e-4c45-8e60-cfbf199cff8b_1800x1800.png

Back