Pre-Order Thread

Dance-Gavin-Dance-Dance-Gavin-Dance-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2620880_1024x1024.jpg

Fun fact... Dance Gavin Dance is from here in Sacramento and we have at least two murals for the band around town.

But the fact that our governor is also named Gavin makes everything a little more confusing.

Sure this will go quick.

1705599117564.png

this was several pages back now, but surprised to see the few comments on the black keys' 'turn blue' being their worst record. after several just ok albums to me - but ones that got massive, fair play to them - turn blue showed me they had some genuine creativity left and could still engage me even when getting further away from the garage blues that got me into them in the first place. it's probably my favorite album of theirs post-chulahoma (with the caveat i haven't really listened to the most recent records after turn blue more than a few times, if that).

this was several pages back now, but surprised to see the few comments on the black keys' 'turn blue' being their worst record. after several just ok albums to me - but ones that got massive, fair play to them - turn blue showed me they had some genuine creativity left and could still engage me even when getting further away from the garage blues that got me into them in the first place. it's probably my favorite album of theirs post-chulahoma (with the caveat i haven't really listened to the most recent records after turn blue more than a few times, if that).
I haven’t listened to Turn Blue since it came out. It was just make sleepy
Music to me. I should revisit it. As much as I like the early stuff, I reach for El Camino or Delta Kream 9 times out of 10

I liked it more than Delta Kream and Dropout Boogie. But I liked it less than almost everything that came before it. I put it in the clearly ok category.

Chulahoma is by far my favorite thing they've ever released, so glad to see you give it a shout.

Is the second one the mural for the band or a band themed juice bar/electric lotto joint? Looks like I should be able to buy discount off brand cigarettes there while winning prizes playing questionable gambling machines and get an orange julius.
I just assumed they were album covers... I don't know why they look like that

I mean Death Grips are from Sacramento too but I don't think they have a mural... or Cake

Back